By using or accessing wearecore.co.uk (the ‘Website’), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Except where otherwise indicated, all copyright and other rights that subsist in the Website are owned by Core Internet Solutions Ltd. whose correspondence address is [The Bank, 10 Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff, United Kingdom, CF10 5EE]. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this Website. The content of the pages of this Website are for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website. Use of the Website is at your sole risk and Core, its agents, representatives, clients and partners shall have no liability whatsoever to you.
This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information and Core has no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
You will not use the Website:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any materials, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful;
- in any way which is defamatory, obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and quiet enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains viruses or any other computer program or files that compromises the integrity of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘spam’ or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- in any way that might bring the Restaurant & Bar Design Awards and its organisers, sponsors, partners or affiliates into disrepute.
Unauthorised use of the Website may give to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
By using our website you agree to the statements set out in this document.