Discovery is perhaps the most crucial element of the entire project. This is the stage where we fully immerse ourselves our clients’ objectives and culture forming an extension of their own team.
Teamwork is fundamental to our process. We’ll work with you to better understand the project goals and clearly define the end product while mapping out the delivery process in a way that everyone understands, regardless of technical expertise or knowledge of building digital products.
Activities at this stage can include:
- group workshops involving all key people from our team and yours
- generating a well researched and optimised sitemap - based off a combination of keyword research, personas and associated projected user journeys
- working together to question and scrutinise ‘why’, ‘when’, ‘how’ and ‘for whom’
- working together to define key audiences and user personas
- mapping new content and remapping existing content to be meaningful, well-written and optimised for end users
- setting goals and targets for the purpose of measuring the project’s success.
A fully mapped out project plan including clearly identified workflows, communication channels, audiences and goals, designed and presented in a way that everyone can understand.